I have high-functioning autism, and I completed college. I also did my job training under a program with my vocational rehabilitation agency in my state of Florida.
But I’m fed up with Corporate America because I cannot find a job. It’s either because there are no positions available or because according to the assessment questions by Unicru/Kronos (Who else puts a stinkin’ personality test in a job application?) I’m unfit to work. I also have over $20,000 in student loan debt.
I recently joined my mother’s business with residual income and hopefully finding people to work with us. But for now, I’m faced with the financial problems.
Look, if you can’t figure out how to fool those personality tests you are probably too stupid to have a job.
- ratuherbal reblogged this from wearethe99percent
- ratuherbal likes this
- stfu99percent reblogged this from wearethe99percent and added:
- rmimms likes this
- antipaladin likes this
- ashley3dartist likes this
- underthefoldingbranches likes this
- patatepoilpoulette likes this
- darklydreamingd likes this
- stellabluesbeads likes this
- h1ena likes this
- thewhizkidforteslinkfest-deacti submitted this to wearethe99percent